Truffles are the most precious mushrooms that grow in nature, being very rare and tasty, they are among the most expensive and appreciated delicacies, which is why they are also known as black diamonds.
To be wrapped in absorbent paper, cotton cloth, and place in a glass jar in the lower shelves of the refrigerator.
Truffles are suitable for any dish, in sauces or raw slices, with a pleasant taste and attractive and decorative appearance.
Whole frozen truffles, on the other hand, are sliced or grated over dishes without being defrosted beforehand.
The lifespan of the truffle depends on its maturity at the time of purchase, it varies between 7-12 days.
Can be used:
- as an appetizer, spreads with butter or bruschettas with oil, both decorated with slices of truffles and a little salt
- in pasta or rice, season with oil or sauce, garnished with truffle slices
- with meat, slice the truffle over the already cooked meat or put the truffle sauce over the meat
- in delicious omelets, mix slices of fresh truffles with beaten eggs
- in desserts such as creams, tiramisu, ice cream