For some of the company’s products we have BIO certification according to EU Regulation 848/2018, and we also obtained the BIOSUISSE certification.
The main products of company are king boletus, yellow chanterelle, black trumpet, morel, blueberries, sea buckthorn, walnut kernels, bear’s garlic, arnica, etc. which we can provide fresh, frozen or dried, but we can provide, on-demand, any of the products listed in our product page.
Biorom Ralex has conducted the activity in the first two years in leased production facilities, and then starting with 2014 built, in stages, an own production facility in Dej, today consisting of:
- 2 freezer storage for positive temperatures (+1 … + 18 °C) of 120 m3, respectively 1200 m3,
- 3 large industrial dryers (about 12 tonnes of fresh product at 24 hours),
- 1 small capacity dryer (about 1 tonne of fresh product at 24 hours),
- 2 static freezing tunnels with an installed capacity of 85 kW, respectively 185 kW,
- 2 cryogenic cabinets with liquid nitrogen with a freezing capacity of 200 kg/h each
- 1 continuous freezing tunnel with liquid nitrogen of 14 m length and 1.2 m width,
- 3 frozen products deposits of 600 m2, 1200 m2 and 1500 m2.
To transport goods from the centers of acquisitions to the processing facility and respectively of frozen products from the company to the customers, the company has its own fleet of 11 refrigerated trucks (6 Mercedes Sprinter, 3 Peugeot Boxer, 2 Mercedes Vario) that can deliver fresh mushrooms in 24 hours for our customers in Austria, Germany, Italy, France or northern Spain.